Pages

Sunday 7 March 2010

Fun in February

Hi All,

February was a great month and I managed to hit 71% of possible training days. The amount of training days increased to 21 days compared to 16 days in January. Both the cycling and running I have managed to increase in distance as well. But have kept average heart rate below 150.

I also joined a triathlon club in February. I have been going to a local lake for some years now and finally after several years decided to commmit to a triathlon club. I have been for years a person who enjoys training on there own, being so competitive a training session with other people always turns into a race for me.

So now I am a proud member of Team Outrageous who are based at Leybourne Lake in Kent. A guy called Mike Russell runs the club he has been round for some time and is a great swim coach.

Below is a summary of my training in the last two months and also a copy of one of my bike rides. The Garmin is a great bit of kit and allows you to compare your runs and rides which is really useful when you are looking to analyse your training.

No comments:

Post a Comment